Components of the Program
Building capacities of potential and existing entrepreneurs; assist them to start and improve their businesses.
SCORE is affiliated with various enterprise development promotion organizations to provide its services with MSME Udyog Aadhaar, MSME Technology Development Centre, Agra, U.P. etc.
SCORE promotes and facilitates; Start and Improve Your Business (SIYB) Programme of International Labour Organization (ILO). SIYB is one of the largest global business management training programme. It helps small-scale entrepreneurs to start and grow their business, as a strategy to create more and better employment for women and men.The SIYB Game is a major component and a training tool of the SIYB programme. It is a business simulation game that complements the SIYB training of potential and existing entrepreneurs. It thus assists participants understand the realities of starting and operating a successful business. SCORE has well qualified BDS facilitators and Trainers/Master Trainers to facilitate the enterprise creation processes.
Our capacity building and training services includes:
• Entrepreneurship Education
• Individual Enterprise Need Assessment
• Generate Your Own Business Idea
• Start Your business
• Improve Your Business
• Business plan development
• Start and Improve Your Business (SIYB) Training of Trainers (ToT) Programme
• Entrepreneurship Development Workshop (EDW)
• Starting and managing the social enterprises
• Business incubation support
• ‘Starting my own small business’ training for the Vocational Trainees
• Community enterprise need assessment
• Women Entrepreneurship
• Farmer Entrepreneurship
• How to develop micro and small enterprise
• Micro and Small Business process management
SCORE provides the customized business development services (BDS) to the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
• Management training
• Business consultancy and advisory services
• Marketing assistance
• Technology transfer
• Finance Access
Aggregation and Market Development models;approach is “to and fro”with end to end service provision
• Value chain development
• BoP Market development