Dr. ARPITA SUTRADHARSpecialist – Development Communication and Inclusive Models
Areas of Expertise
– Development Communication
– Inclusive Livelihood Modelling
– Public Private Partnership
– Development Media Management
– Knowledge Product Development
• She has about 20 years of experience and been working with youth, through various initiatives, on Gender Sensitization and promotion of need based skilling and livelihoods.
• She has worked with Indian Institute of Management as Project Coordinator and Master Trainer for Barefoot Manager, a program targeted for illiterate men and women in rural Jharkhand. She has, also, worked with Nasscom Foundation as a key person on the Disability Initiative for promoting Inclusive culture in the IT sector
• She has been actively associated with Swacch Bharat Abhiyan targeting rural areas on Health and Hygiene.
• Earlier in her career she worked as a journalist with National and International agencies working mainly on women, livelihoods and social issues
Arpita is a PhD in English literature with a graduate diploma in Journalism. Her article on witch hunting has been referenced in many international research papers. She is passionate about children and her stress busters are travelling and cooking.