DR. REETU SOGANISpecialist – Local Knowledge Convergence and Gender
Areas of Expertise
– Gender Mainstreaming
– Local Knowledge Convergence
– Community Resilience Modeling
– Institution Development
– Climate Readiness Modeling for Farmers
• She has 19 years of professional experience in Development sector.
• She works to mainstream, sensitize and build up the capacity of the organizations on the issue of Food and Nutrition Security, Climate Change and Sustainable Livelihoods through net-working and Policy Advocacy level.
• She has worked as a advisor expert with various International and National organizations such as IDS (Institute of Development Studies, Sussex),Overseas Development Institute (ODI), CDKN, PAC (Practical Action Consulting),International Development Research Centre (IDRC), DFID(Department for International Development, IIED, UNFPA, Government of India and state governments on these issues.
Reetu is Master’s in Management (MBA) followed by a Doctorate in Environmental Management. She is passionate about travelling and reading.